Bell Built Trailbuilding Campaign
Position Bell Helmets as an enticing, unique and relatable brand in the mountain bike industry via a grant program which provided $100K to the winner to build a mountain bike trail in their community.
CLICK ARROWS TO SEE MORE
How we MADE IT HAPPEN
- Analyzed previous campaign
- Developed an innovative, new campaign
- Managed and collaborated with key partners such as: IMBA, finalists, retailers, sales team and community members
- Sourced and managed key vendors: creative, video and project landing page developers
- Organized and managed a trail building and photoshoot event for Bell employees and partners
- Developed and executed a corresponding sales program to include a custom helmet and POP
- Developed and managed a strategy for print and digital advertising
- Collaborated with key media to ensure coverage
- Developed and executed a corresponding social media plan
The Bell Built Trailbuilding Campaign had almost 3x the engagement of previous years. The sales program increased overall Bell retail sell-in by 35%. The Bell Built helmet collection itself generated $8k in sales during the program.